Website Hobby Lobby
The Loss Prevention Department for Hobby Lobby is currently seeking a full time In-Store Asset Protection Agent for the greater Indianapolis, Indiana area, who will be tasked with protecting our store from losses associated with theft and fraud.
- Providing undercover, plain clothes surveillance in our Indianapolis area Hobby Lobby store(s) in order to identify and apprehend shoplifters, deter shoplifting, and detect possible refund fraud participants, thereby improving store shrinkage.
- Completion of incident reports, as well as completion and filing of proper paperwork on all apprehensions.
- Assisting with investigations involving possible internal theft by employees.
- Building and maintaining a positive and cooperative relationship with local law enforcement
- Effectively communicating concerns and/or observations to the appropriate contacts in the Loss Prevention Department.
- Thoroughly learning, understanding, and maintaining a working knowledge of the camera system for the store(s), in order to review video footage.
- Upholding strict confidentiality of proprietary information and practices.
- Awareness of the laws governing the applicable jurisdictions as to the requirements imposed for proof of shoplifting and rights regarding the apprehension/detainment of suspects.
- Possessing an aptitude for handling stressful, unpredictable, or potentially dangerous situations with sound and rational judgment.
Qualification & Experience:
Company: Hobby Lobby
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Indianapolis, IN, US
Application Deadline: N/A