At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box – take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Distinguish difference in equipment failure that needs to be addressed by operators to those that are addressed by mechanics and communicate the information to the appropriate personnel
- Create a win-win culture in which each team is empowered to identify and implement processes to achieve plant key performance indicators (KPI’s) within each of the five pillars: Safety, Quality, Cost, Delivery, and Employee Engagement
- Provide support and guidance to the team to resolve and get back on track when a production line is down or lagging behind schedule
- Prepare shift for daily needs
- Know and perform production-recording procedures
- Previous leadership experience in Manufacturing preferred.
- Strong mechanical skills
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in multiple areas of production line.
- Demonstrated results in leadership role required.
- Computer skills required (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bowling Green, KY, US
Application Deadline: N/A