Responsible for ensuring all Center Store merchandising areas are clean and well stocked. Provide excellent customer service.
- Provide excellent Customer Service by answering product-related questions and helping Customers.
- Maintains standards for safety and sanitation.
- Eliminates cardboard and trash on shelves and merchandising fixtures throughout the store.
- Complies with all Federal, State and Company regulations and standards for product freshness, food safety and sanitation.
- Builds, stocks, signs, maintains and takes down store displays as directed.
- Cleans shelves and all merchandising fixtures and keeps sales floor area clean and safe.
- Reports missing signs or tags.
- Loads, unloads, and moves heavy, bulky products to support in-stock conditions.
- Stocks and rotates items on store shelves, grocery areas, drugstore/GM areas, Wall of Value and all merchandising fixtures as needed throughout the store.
- Checks shipments for out-of-date and damaged product to ensure freshness and quality.
- Reports all out of date and damaged product received issues to the Center Store Manager.
- Adheres to all SOPs.
- Minimizes Shrink through careful handling of product.
- Organizes, cleans, and prepares prep areas, wareroom and sales floor for incoming trucks.
- Achieves productivity standards
- Must be able to use Material Handling Equipment and maintain license.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule. Most of this work is done overnight.
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Ability to prioritize and handle cross functional tasks
- Basic communication skills
- Must successfully complete required job skills and compliance-related training
- Minimum age 18 (mandatory)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Baytown, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A