Would you rather do something different every day? H-E-B needs energetic and motivated Partners willing to work hard and have fun while providing superior customer service. No matter what background you bring, or where you are in your career, we welcome you to join our community where People come first.
As a Cross-Functional Representative, you’ll provide general customer service, checking on the front end, and work across multiple departments in packaging, stocking, rotation, production, and sanitation duties.
- Performs stocking and replenishment, product returns and rotation, product selection, service support, inventory accuracy, and additional duties across total Store, in multiple departments
- Uses suggestive selling techniques to meet customer needs and build department sales
- Slices, packages, labels, rotates, merchandises, culls, and prices product
- Complies with Store and department SOPs, policies, and applicable laws
- Provides excellent customer service; answers customer questions regarding products, take orders, assists with product selection
- May make regular product announcements to inform customers
- Performs duties in multiple departments, to include technical or perishable areas such as bakery, floral, market, etc.
- Builds, stocks, and maintains displays and fixtures
- Assists with inventory control; loads, unloads, and moves product
- Gains knowledge of multiple departments; applies understanding of processes / policies
- Works a flexible schedule to accommodate shifts of different departments
- For the Service cross functional team, works as a Checker when not performing Cross Functional duties
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to adapt to performing a wide range of duties across multiple departments
- Knowledge of computer systems (Symbol, ACR, label machine)
- Verbal / written communication and reading skills
- Customer service and interpersonal skills
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Spring, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A