H-E-B needs energetic and motivated Partners willing to work hard and have fun while making our Customers feel welcome. No matter what background you bring, or where you are in your career, we welcome you to join our community where People come first.As a Customer Service Representative, you will be responsible for selecting eCommerce online orders and packaging them in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs). You will ensure all Perishable and Non-Perishable eCommerce merchandise areas clean and free of debris.
Once you’re eligible, you’ll become an Owner in the company, so we’re looking for commitment, hard work, and focus on quality and Customer service. ‘Partner-owned’ means our most important resources–People–drive the innovation, growth, and success that make H-E-B The Greatest Omnichannel Retailing Company.
- Packages / transports/ loads groceries, merchandise from the Store to customer-s vehicle
- Provides excellent customer service; answers product-related questions, locates products, and helps Customers as needed
- Minimizes shrink through careful handling of product
- Achieves productivity standards
- Assists in selecting, sorting, unloading merchandise from baskets or totes into refrigeration, frozen, or dry storage holding areas, and returning products to their proper location
- Complies with federal, state, and company regulations / standards for product freshness, food safety, and sanitation
- Uses a digital tool to select items necessary to complete order from store, to pack and put away customer orders in staging area, and to retrieve orders for customers
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lakeway, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A