The Electronic Health Record (eHR) Administrator oversees the day-to-day administration and support of our eHR system (eClinicalWorks). The Administrator supports clinic staff by helping to resolve issues with the eCW platform, as well as integrated systems, to ensure the systems function in a way that allows clinical staff to provide high quality service to our patients. In addition, the Administrator will have responsibility for new clinic setup and will need to be proactive in the research of new features and functions to incorporate into clinical operations.
- Setup of new clinic sites (new facility, users, interfaces, etc.)
- Provide troubleshooting and root cause analysis for system, data, interface, and reporting issues.
- Identify system, process, performance, and architectural improvements to support the technical roadmap and business need.
- Engage in technical project requirements, design, and technical quality reviews.
- Actively engage and collaborate with broader cross-functional and technical teams to ensure timely and quality solution delivery
- Responsible for daily operations including, user administration, configuration and ongoing use/development of eClinicalWorks and other software applications within the organization as needed
- Serve as primary point of contact for all issues and requests relating to eHR and clinic peripheral systems.
- Respond to end user requests for issue resolution. Create and monitor support tickets with eHR vendor and work to resolve problems quickly and accurately
- Participate in software strategy and architecture decisions.
- Monitor industry to gain understanding of current/emerging technologies, trends, and tools, while applying them to our software strategy, and maintaining skills in those areas.
- Create/maintain training materials for new hires, on-going staff development and system enhancements.
- Proactively develop and maintain a roadmap of Systems features and enhancements
- Provide recommendations on how we can maximize the feature set of our current technology stack.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Antonio, TX
Application Deadline: N/A