H-E-B is headquartered in San Antonio, Texas with approximately $23 billion in revenue and 100,000 Partners. Founded in 1905, H-E-B operates more than 358 stores in a number of formats, including superstores, supermarkets and gourmet markets. H-E-B is the #1 food retailer in the Austin, San Antonio, Corpus Christi and Rio Grande Valley markets. Our company is the largest private company in Texas and one of the 15 largest privately held companies in the U.S.
- Participates in trimming, scraping, and traying of knife ready cuts of beef, pork loins, and other pork
- Blocks display cases
- Processes items such as ground meats, beef skirts, stew meats, cube meat, and fresh fish.
- Cleans/sanitizes processing area, storage cooler, and equipment daily.
- Participates in receiving all merchandise
- Cleans fresh and frozen multi deck and coffin cases.
- Assists market personnel in basic duties as needed.
- Wraps meat for meat counter and special orders.
- The noise level in the work environment is moderate
- The Partner is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts and extreme cold and heat and high tech chemicals
- Bend, Reach, Push and Pull
- Lift and carry moderately heavy loads (40-60lbs)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Austin, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A