To manage, monitor and assess the potential environmental and social risks attached to the Bank’s lending process through the ESRA process
- Prioritise resource allocation to minimise and reduce wastage.
- Monitor costs for the financial year according to the operational plan.
- Allocates and approve expenditure.
- Review cost reports and resolves or explains variances to the budge Identify, control and escalate potential risks that may lead to increased costs.
- Manage costs or expenses within approved budget to achieve cost efficiencies.
- Build relationships that allow for the managing of expectations;
- The sharing of knowledge and diverse insights; and the creation of buy-in Engage in cross-functional relationships to obtain and to provide work support.
- Ensure full understanding of customer needs to deliver a quality service.
- Ensure customer service solutions are aligned to the business operational plan;
- Organisational values and service standards.
- Propose ideas to improve customer service.
- Improve business decisions by providing accurate and reliable.
- 3 to 5 years experience in environmental management and environmental law and sustainability assurance
- Post graduate diploma in Future Studies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law, Environmental Science, Health and Safety or Economics
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg
Application Deadline: N/A