Website Fidelity Services Group
contract basis for products including portable products, fixed equipment, panels, as well as sales of all portable fire products. The purpose of the Fire Product & Service Consultant is to source and generate business focusing mainly on the supply of service contract on both a once off and annual
- Acquiring thorough in-depth trade and competitor knowledge
- Work effectively within a dynamic team environment
- Identify and develop sales opportunities, incorporating extensive cold calling activities, in order
to maximise growth within the various identified market segments.
- This position requires flexibility with regards to travelling.
- Understand and manage own deliverables, scope and good time management
- Preparation of quotes and proposals
- Pipeline and Forecast management
- Achieve sales targets at approved margins
- Account Management
- Supply chain liaison with regards to service delivery and communication with all concerned to
ensure successful delivery of product and services.
- Computer Literate (MS Office)
- Selling experience at management level with a proven track record
- Excellent report writing and communication skills, be collaborative, be creative, enthusiastic
- Reliable transport
- At least five (5) year’s Fire Industry related sales experience with particular bias towards fire
- Industry regulations related to fire product and service.
- Working knowledge applicable legislation including relevant SANS 1475 etc. and Building
- Valid driver’s licence
- Experience of carrying out fire risk assessments, audit and due diligence inspections of
portable products and service existing buildings related to portable fire equipment
Company: Fidelity Services Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Midrand
Application Deadline: N/A