Website Fidelity Services Group
Overall Purpose of the Job: Installations and upgrades of alarm systems, CCTV, access control, electric fences, automation and specialized systems.
- Issue clients with quotes on site for additional equipment if necessary
- Treat all clients with respect
- Submit petrol slips.
- Program alarm panels/system as per specifications
- Provide Feedback to the Manager upon completion of a call.
- Good quality of work
- Give full feedback to clients where necessary.
- Keep stock up to date and assist storeman with stocktake
- Perform alarm installations as per quotation
- Plan the cable runs with the wireman
- Complete handovers
- Complete invoices and job cards after every installation.
- Obtain customer codes before attending a call daily and when on Standby
- Report all faults to the Senior
- Ensure the vehicle assigned to you is roadworthy and clean
- Able to work Standby as and when require
- Matric or equivalent qualification
- Previous programming, wiring, installations and faulty findings experience
- Knowledge of CCTV and Intercom systems.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as an installer in Security industry
- Sounds knowledge of DSC, FBI, CADDX, IDS, Paradox and Telecom systems
- Valid driver’s license
- Psira Registered – advantageous
Company: Fidelity Services Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: George
Application Deadline: N/A