Website Fidelity Services Group
Various positions are vacant at the Durban Branch, reporting to the Branch Manager. The overall purpose of this position is to act as the Teamleader within the Cash in Transit division and ensure that Cash in Transit (CIT) operations are conducted according to planned procedures and schedules.
- Carryout Security drills and maintain security awareness
- Assist with the crew in loading and unloading of consignment
- Driving of the CIT vehicle
- Maintain radio contact with base
- Liaise with clients and all staff and specifically Management
- Accident prevention and reporting
- Full responsibility and accountability for the vehicle i.e. report mechanical faults, refueling, operating the various security systems, ensure cleanliness of the vehicle etc.
- Take preventive actions towards any suspicious activity
- Must be accredited by SIRA with at least a Grade C
- Public Drivers Permit- ( For Drivers)
- Matric Certificate or equivalent.
- A minimum of two years’ experience in the security industry or similar role
- Computer literacy within the MS Windows environment
- Code 10 Drivers licence (C1)- ( For Drivers)
- Has preferably completed an Advance Driving Course
- Be prepared to work regular overtime
- Has preferably completed Firearm training in handgun and rifle has preferably completed CIT Training
Company: Fidelity Services Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Durban
Application Deadline: N/A