Leads the Annual budgeting exercise from marketing working closely with Product heads and Finance for full spectrum of consumer products and services. Leads the Annual budgeting exercise for Consumer Socio-economic segments detailed alignment with segment owners.
- Establishes and drives profitability and analytics framework for all the products with the team; standardize review mechanism, identify revenue and profitability enhancement opportunities, present recommendation on the action plan and discuss and drive with product / segment heads
- Leads the product performance analysis on the Mobile, Fixed, Devices & Digital Revenue streams
- Present Recommendations on revenue enhancement and performance improvement areas by doing deep dive analysis on various products and services.
- Assist in Regulatory Compliance for the segment insofar as regular and ad-hoc submissions to the UAE Telecom Regulatory Authority are concerned. Activities include being the Consumer segment voice in the cross-functional team, flagging issues that arise in the furnishing of required information, the automation of certain regular annexures, understanding & articulating the challenges involved and implementation of agreed resolution
- Reporting to Board/IFC for Transformation KPIs
- Evaluates product and service portfolio for each market segment, analyzes and challenges ideas, proposals and requests from different Marketing sections
- Support decision-making and provide recommendations on strategic projects and operational activities
- Acts as the Commercial lead for all matters relating to revenue recognition including discussion with the IFRS team, the finance planning team, the financial systems team and ensuring that the accounting for all products is as envisaged
- Analyze and present variances against budgets/targets with reasons, presents recommendation on the action plan and discuss with the stakeholders.
- Provides key inputs to strategic/tactical competitive response unit
- Financial and operating reporting and analysis
- Industry awareness and commercial orientation
- Knowledge of Etisalat strategic directions and business plans
- Ability to develop, define and articulate business plans and analyses
- Knowledge of Etisalat pricing and tariff structure
- Market and competitor knowledge
- 6-8 years experience in Marketing/Business Analysis, preferably in a large Telecom/ISP environment
- Bachelor’s Degree. Master’s Degree preferred.
- Knowledge of Etisalat products and service portfolio
- Budgeting & costing skills
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A