Accountable to define, implement, lead and manage the Billing Operations for Telecom Wireless or Mobility service offering. Lead, direct and manage limited resources to accomplish billing operation objectives & metrics on time, within budget and to Customer expectations using standard billing operation tools, frameworks, and methodologies. Provide direct client interface and ensure service excellence delivery.
- Ensure compliance of all audit requirements.
- Provides a leadership role in developing and directing billing functions to support strategic and operational goals and objectives
- Manage a team of technical system analysts
- Manage requests that apply to any changes made in the Billing system as it relates automation such as applying credits, changes to accounts, audit data pulls etc. Manage and ensure system validation of Billing Changes made and proper documentation associated with changes.
- Advises on methods to improve business processes and Billing related changes.
- Coordinates with Information Technology staff on changes in business processes to utilize new technology and ensure efficiency
- Interact and communicate effectively with IT and other departments in the company.
- Assists the Director in the development or modification of future policy and measurement changes.
- Meet with and participate in meetings related to Billing product launches and system changes.
- Recommends solutions leading to cost savings and net revenue improvement, directing and enhancing billing accuracy, early identification and problem solving of issues that impact cash flow, and uses KPIs to explain challenges in the billing processes to the Director And\or CFO.
- Works cooperatively with other department resources to accomplish objectives.
- Perform other duties as requested or assigned by management.
- Managing and directing the overall functions of the Revenue Operations Department to ensure optimal compliance, financial Integrity.
- Maintains strong knowledge of rules and regulations, along with related changes that affect billing system.
- Assures timely completion of all assigned Billing projects and that the results are of a consistently high quality that meet the business needs
- Regularly meets and consults with department heads and site managers in order to identify department needs and requirements; and resolve operational problems and barriers to providing effective service
- Research and resolve requests (tickets) from end users and market representatives that relate to billing issues.
- Work closely with the support team to ensure changes input in the billing system are implemented as approved.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant Business Administration or Computer Applications.
- ITIL Operational Support & Analysis
- 6-8 years’ experience in Billing control or credit risk management within the telecommunications or utilities or banking industry in a customer care operations environment
- COPC High Performance Management Techniques
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ajman, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A