Builds Customer’s Account as per specific strategy, ensures the ongoing performance and achievement of revenue and VOA targets. Maintains strong professional relationships with key decision makers/influencers. Manage all daily sales and service activities and interface with all related departments to ensure that his/her customers are well served.
- Develop detailed understanding of his/her customer’s organization including key decision makers and influencers, nature of business, telecom budget allocations and expansion plans.
- Tracks, analyses and understands customers’ business, procurement process, and buying criteria; anticipates their needs and translates into present and future requirements for ICT services and tailored solutions.
- Identify opportunities to increase sales of digital services/products, complex solutions and core telecom services for his/her customers.
- Understand competitor offerings, value propositions and key strengths. Develop plan to anticipate and respond to competitor actions.
- Maintain strong professional relationships with key decision makers and influencers for his/her accounts.
- Manage large complex accounts sales and wallet share, lead contract negotiations and involve the right stakeholders as needed. Develop his/her account plans, identifying opportunities and strategies to capture them.
- 10-15 years’ experience in media/Telecom/IT services companies as a key account manager or senior sales manager.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A