Digital Pursuit Lead focuses on leading from qualification to closure the most strategic, complex and/or large opportunities for EED, optimizing resources and maximizing win chances/conversion rate. Defines and executes the win strategy, and oversees overall quality of deliverables covering client presentations, proposal submissions and commercial & contractual negotiations. Assemble/leads a cross-functional internal (and partners) team and creates/executes opportunity close plan aligned with internal governance for large and complex deals that outlines owners, their actions and associated timelines. Ensures positive deal velocity around a clearly articulated and differentiated value proposition.
- Defines and executes the win strategy, deal shaping, commercial strategy, competitive strategy, relationship strategy and close plan for the deal.
- Coordinates internal approvals and influences the development of complex value proposition that meet customer expectations and EED business goals.
- Leads and coordinates EED’s efforts across all business lines orchestrating internal and external parties.
- Oversees overall quality of deliverables covering client presentations, proposal submissions and commercial & contractual negotiations.
- Identifies opportunities and develop if necessary robust business cases to instigate decision-making.
- Is accountable from lead qualification to contract closure to maximize wins of large and complex deals in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
- Influences customers, 3rd parties and/or internal C-level stakeholders.
- Meets and exceeds defined sales objectives through proactive customer engagement, stringent deal qualification and opportunity closure.
- Appropriately demonstrates creativity and agility in approach.
- In line with internal governance, assembles and leads a cross-functional internal team and creates/executes opportunity close plan for large and complex deals.
- Proven track-record in managing and selling (AED 100m+) technology-enabled business transformation programs with B2B customers
- Deep understanding of the technology industry, including current and emerging Digital Solutions
- Analytical and quantitative problem solving skills
- Bachelor’s degree in business
- 15+ years of experience in enterprise technology sales and/or consulting closing large technology-enabled business change with B2B customers
- Advanced deal management capabilities in complex and multi-faceted environments
- Consultative/Solution selling skills
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A