Coordinates the Admin, Support Services & Government Relations functions in the Region as per approved procedures & practices. Ensures conformity to Corporation’s Admin policies and service standards.
- Process invoices related suppliers/vendors for refreshments, office supplies, catering services, office equipment and ensure prompt payment to vendors. Maintain proper records for all payments.
- Prepares all documents for submission to the Region’s Immigration & labour office for action.
- Performs any other related duties as required.
- Organize packing, distribution & delivery of refreshments items to staff on regular basis.
- Ensure that immigration documents & formalities are in order for new recruits, terminated/resigned staff etc. as required.
- Arrange immigration formalities within the work base for staff and their eligible family members. Process request for overseas visas to support staff while on duty travel.
- Follows up employees for passport/visa renewals & ensure custody of same during processing activity.
- Maintain and file passport copies & immigration records of all regional staff & their dependents.
- Process requests for meeting arrangements at Auditorium and other venues. Arrange related support services like refreshments, delivery of related items as required.
- Arrange processing of security access cards for visit to onshore/off shore sites, airport passes, military installations, palaces, etc.
- Assists for processing air tickets & hotel accommodation as required for staff attending seminars, official visits etc.
- Ensures periodical receipt of utility bills etc., checks & maintains proper records before endorsing any bills for payment.
- Process requests for outsourced services (casual labourers) and maintain up to date records. Ensure prompt invoices verification & submission to Finance for payment to vendors.
- Detail oriented
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma holder.
- 1-3 years’ experience in similar role.
- Organization Skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Effective communication skills.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A