Website Enterprise Rent-A-Car
As part of our ongoing expansion, we have an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Complaince Supervsior to join our Contact Centre Team. This role could be based at one of the following locations: Shrewbsury (Head Office), Manchester (Carrington) or Romsey. This is a full time position working 42 hours per week.
- To produce and manage all Recall Escalation activity.
- To manage vehicle maintenance and Fleet Compliance at/to target levels for events including MOT, Servicing, PMI, LOLER, Tacho & Ancillary testing
- To produce and manage Schedules and Key Date reporting from the R2C platform.
- To produce and manage all associated reporting as required.
- To manage VOR downtime activity and event escalations.
- Ensure high levels of customer service for both external and internal customers
- Adhere to best practices and identify opportunities to best manage efficiencies and expenditure ensuring excellent cost control
- Ensure adherence to all safety and compliance KPI’s and expectations
- Provide reporting as required to FBS compliance Supervisor and Senior Management
- Full, UK driving licence preferred
- You will have good standard of IT skills inc Excel
- You will have your Managers CPC in Road Haulage Operations, or be prepared to work towards it.
- Must have good time management
- You should be able to demonstrate experience within the commercial vehicle maintenance industry and have knowledge of commercial vehicle legislation
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills with both internal and external customers
- Must have attention to detail
Company: Enterprise Rent-A-Car
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Manchester, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A