Website Enterprise Rent-A-Car
From day one as a paid intern with Enterprise, you’ll learn what it takes to run a successful business and acquire highly marketable skills in management. Our university/college interns take on the same challenges as our first and second year full-time professionals.
- For a season, we’ll put you in the middle of everything, just like our Management Trainees.
- You may also be eligible for performance incentives and employee referral rewards.
- When you join our Management Internship Program, you’ll soon discover that every day is different because it is filled with new, exciting, rewarding and often unexpected opportunities.
- We’ll give you the chance to develop the skills you need to manage a fleet of vehicles, take care of customers, develop marketing strategies and build relationships with customers and coworkers.
- During our internship, you’ll use the skills you learn to complete intern projects and engage in some friendly competition with your peers.
- Must be a student in a Bachelor’s degree program at a college/university, currently enrolled as a senior OR will be enrolled as a senior next semester.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- The ability to operate a motor vehicle is an essential function of this position. Applicants must have a valid, unrestricted driver’s license.
- Aside from religious observation, must be available to work a minimum number of 25 hours per week during the internship within normal Enterprise business hours.
- Must be living within a reasonable commute of no more than 1 hour to the location(s) you are applying to within 30 days of anticipated start date.
- Must have 3 months of leadership experience and/or relevant work experience.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
Company: Enterprise Rent-A-Car
Vacancy Type: Temporary
Job Location: Huntington, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A