Website Durban University of Technology - DUT
- Development of learning materials for different courses.
- To contribute/lead curriculum design.
- Teaching, assessing and supervision at all levels.
- Assist with administrative and other duties as prescribed by the Head of Department or representative as delegated.
- To serve as chair of a specialty area on a rotational basis.
- Supervise final year design projects and be actively involved in research and/or post-graduate supervision in the department.
- To assist the department in the delivery of quality teaching and learning.
- Responsible for at least two modules per semester in accordance with fair workload distribution.
- Good communication and lecturing skills.
- MEng or equivalent NQF level 9 qualification in engineering, with an undergraduate qualification in electronic or computer engineering.
- Good research track record or relevant research experience and an ability and desire to advance research development in the department.
- A strong passion for teaching and research.
- Experience in general electronic and/or computer engineering including Process Instrumentation,
- Control Systems and Automation.
- At least 3 years teaching/professional/industrial experience
- Professional registration with ECSA.
- Required to currently be pursuing or immediately pursue a doctoral qualification in engineering.
Company: Durban University of Technology – DUT
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Durban
Application Deadline: N/A