Website Dubai Metro
The ideal candidate will be responsible to ensure satisfactory completion of the allocated planned and reactive maintenance, fault diagnosis and remedial repairs on the Fire Alarm and Extra Low Voltage (ELV) services and the associated equipment contained in and around the contract/facility.
- Manage the specialist subcontractors and/or obligations of the equipment Defects Liability Period accordingly.
- Assist in monitoring utility consumption, collation of consumption figures, and update records as required.
- Carry out and oversee the planned and reactive maintenance on the Fire Alarm System (including smoke and heat detection) & ELV systems such as, CCTV, Access
- Control, Intercom, PA, Data Networks, Lighting control, Car park management system, Pnuematic Tube system, Satellite & TV Networks etc. and associated equipment.
- Monitor, troubleshoot and/or repair the Fire / ELV Equipment, systems and maintain and update records on a daily basis.
- Provide end users with oral and/or written instructions for Fire / ELV equipment operation and maintenance.
- Minimum holder of a High School Diploma, preferably a Degree holder in a related discipline.
- Awareness of the control drawing and diagram
- Must hold relevant and recognized qualifications in the discipline, or equivalent.
- Awareness of NFPA codes and the relevant standards.
- Proficient and able to demonstrate a complete understanding of ELV systems throughout
- Minimum five (5) years experience in a building services and/or facilities management environment.
- Technically competent with a clear technical understanding of buildings services and associated equipment.
- Experience in a Middle East facility is an advantage but not mandatory.
Company: Dubai Metro
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A