Website DSV - Global Transport and Logistics
DSV is seeking a Talent Acquisition Expert who is passionate about sourcing incredibly talented individuals who will lead our organization into the future.
- Partner with Hiring Managers and HRBPs to understand their specific staffing needs
- Liaise with 3rd-party recruitment agencies to assist with the sourcing for scarce-skills roles.
- Handle the full recruitment function for all business units, nationally (handling ongoing permanent and contract recruitment, sometimes short-term temporary recruitment), including administration, record-keeping and reporting.
- Source candidates directly through headhunting, networking, referrals and direct advertising wherever possible, to reduce the cost-per-hire.
- Partner with the Recruitment Administrator to ensure that suitable candidates are professionally screened and that general correspondence with stakeholders and support administration is handled proficiently.
- Partner with Hiring Managers to understand the details of their staffing requirements and proactively sourcing quality talent in line with the needs of the business.
- Promote recruitment best practice within the company throughout the recruitment cycle and focus on reducing the cost-per-hire wherever possible.
- Intermediate MS Word & MS Excel. SAP Successfactors an advantage
- Experience in liaising face-to-face with Hiring Managers and assisting them with urgent staffing requirements.
- Ability to travel to various sites in Gauteng if necessary
- Ability to work overtime when necessary
- Detail orientated and ability to follow strict processes
- Own vehicle & Drivers license
- Proven success in handling high-volume recruitment (from vacancy brief through to placement)
- Proven track record of sourcing quality talent proactively, through direct channels
- Strong head-hunting skills is a definite advantage
- Ability to follow internal company processes and practices
- Matric essential
- 2- 3years Recruitment Consulting (full cycle) experience across several verticals such as logistics, engineering, IT, finance
Company: DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A