Website DSV - Global Transport and Logistics
Lead DSV operations (SEA & AIR) in delivering on the customer expectations whilst continuously looking for opportunities to optimize DSV operations and the customers operations. Collaborate with customer logistics and production teams to know the client business thoroughly and ensure DSV services remain profitable.
- Monitor the communication and distribution of status reports.
- Provide advice and guidance to DSV staff in dispensing their services to customers.
- Assist with any queries customers may have and work with operations in updating and resolving as required.
- Assist and support the operation any ‘out-of-ordinary’ freight requirements, such as COD’s or hand carries.
- Compile RFQ’s & sign off estimates when required.
- 3 years’ experience in a customer servicing role
- Office 365 (Teams, OneNote, Forms), MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Computer packages
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in Freight Forwarding environment end to end process
Company: DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A