Website Dis-Chem Pharmacies
Dis-Chem Pharmacies has an opportunity available for a Store Assistant Manager for their West Rand Region. You will assist the Store Manager with all operations of the store including managing staff and being responsible for store targets, maintaining inventory by checking the merchandise to determine inventory levels and preparing reports by collecting, analysing and summarising information.
- Prepare, coordinate and manage stock takes on a biannual basis, in conjunction with the Store Admin Manager and Store Manager.
- Adhere to all labelling, pricing and layout standards, and ensure that merchandisers adhere to these standards.
- Ensure promotional stock and displays are planned, implemented and maintained.
- Manage day-to-day human resource administration including, but not limited to, leave, hours of work and scheduling.
- Ensure all store objectives are achieved.
- Manage stock-flow to the floor.
- Manage the performance management process and ensure that personal development plans are adhered to.
- Ensure customer requests and complaints are addressed timeously.
- Manage shrinkage.
- Ensure all merchandisers adhere to Dis-Chem merchandising standards.
- Regulate customer compliments and complaints.
- Manage and ensure all orders are done on a daily basis, no time, and maintain correct stock levels.
- Computer literate – MS Office and retail operating systems
- Grade 12 / Matric
- Minimum of 3 year’s management/supervisory experience
- Willing and able to work retail hours
- Minimum of 5 years’ retail/FMCG experience in all retail departments: Receiving, Admin, Capturing, Till Operations, Cash
- Office, Sales Floor and Customer Service
Company: Dis-Chem Pharmacies
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg
Application Deadline: N/A