Website Dis-Chem Pharmacies
Dis-Chem Pharmacies’ Head Office in Midrand has an opportunity available for a IT Security Graduate. The main purpose of this role will be to support the day-to-day data security operations of the information security departments such as patch management, remediation of cyber security incidents, implementation of cyber security road map tasks as well as supporting and maintaining a broad suite of information security infrastructure.
- Assist with the creation of security awareness training and phishing campaigns and the maintenance of information security policies and procedures.
- Assist with the maintenance of all security tools and technology.
- Assist with the implementation new security systems/platforms as per the Cyber Security Roadmap.
- Maintain AD termination tasks such as ensuring that terminated users are removed from AD.
- Respond to security incidents, including investigation and remediation.
- Assist with the documentation of security policies as well as promote activities and procedures to create a general awareness about the significance of security within the organisation.
- Initiate configuration and change control records with regards to IT security system activities.
- Perform patch management of endpoints and servers to ensure highest level of security on all critical systems.
- Review, understand and correlate data from multiple sources, which is not limited to user authentication events, windows security event logs, intrusion detections alerts, proxy logs and firewall events.
- Conduct red team exercises and remediation on mission-critical systems.
- Assist with the monitoring of internet access utilised by employees, the identification, investigation, and resolution of security breaches.
- Security + or Cyber Security
- Knowledge of common information security management frameworks, such as ISO/IEC.
- Degree /Btech in Information Security, Information Technology,
- Computer Science or System information
- Grade 12 – Matric or a Senior Certificate
Company: Dis-Chem Pharmacies
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Midrand
Application Deadline: N/A