Website Department of Justice and Constitutional Development - DOJ
The successful candidate will be required to sign a performance agreement.
- Coordinate programmes supporting government efforts in promoting, implementing and protecting human rights;
- Manage Human Rights programmes and Chapter 9 Institution support;
- Manage legislative and mandated programmes;
- Implement government equality programmes and policies;
- Provide effective people management.
- An undergraduate qualification (NQF Level 7) as recognized by SAQA in law or LLB Degree;
- Post graduate qualification in the relevant field would be an added advantage;
- 6 years’ experience in Constitutional Law, Human Rights Law and International Law;
- Admission as an Attorney or Advocate is an added advantage;
- 5 years must be at senior management level of which 3 must be at State Institution
Company: Department of Justice and Constitutional Development – DOJ
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pretoria
Application Deadline: N/A