Website Department of Justice and Constitutional Development - DOJ
The successful candidate will be required to sign a performance agreement.
- Develop, review and maintain employee relations policies and strategies;
- Negotiate and manage agreements in the Departmental Bargaining Chamber;
- Control strike action;
- Produce employee relations report on progress made and results on all labour relation cases;
- Provide effective people management.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or National Diploma in Labour Law/Relations, Human Resources Management or related qualification;
- 3 years experience in Labour Relations, Human Resources Management or any other related qualification;
- 3 years experience in management level;
- Knowledge and understanding of Public Service Legal Framework, Public Service Regulations, Labour legislation, government policies and procedures;
Company: Department of Justice and Constitutional Development – DOJ
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pretoria
Application Deadline: N/A