Website Department of Justice and Constitutional Development - DOJ
The successful candidate will be required to sign a performance agreement.
- Manage logistics and fleet management services;
- Oversee acquisition management;
- Manage and monitor review of logistical services;
- Provide effective people management;
- Manage stakeholder relationship and engagement.
- An undergraduate qualification (NQF level 7) as recognized by SAQA in Financial Management, B-Com in Finance;
- 5 years relevant experience at the middle/senior management level;
- Knowledge of Public Financial Management Act, PPPFA, Departmental Financial Instruction and Treasury Regulations;
- Knowledge of procurement and the broader public Supply Chain Management (SCM) legislative and regulatory environment;
- A valid driver’s license.
Company: Department of Justice and Constitutional Development – DOJ
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pretoria
Application Deadline: N/A