DaVita is a dynamic, growing and entrepreneurial Fortune 500® Company . We are seeking an ambitious, operationally-focused and results-driven leader. If you haven’t considered Healthcare before, read on as we think you should. Healthcare Experience is NOT required.For the past 10 years, DaVita has demonstrably improved clinical outcomes, continuously improving year after year. As a Healthcare Operations Manager (aka Facility Administrator or “FA” internally) you will directly impact patient care as the trusted front-line leader in an outpatient clinic.
- We hire leaders from all industries: corporate businesses, retail, military, consulting, healthcare, we could go on… the point is we hire from diverse backgrounds and leadership/management is key.
- Proven ability to adeptly manage multiple priorities; a person who “gets the right stuff done”.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt, innovate and lead in an environment that moves at a rapid pace, where change is common.
- Capacity to develop effective relationships at all levels of the organization and to influence positive outcomes.
Qualification & Experience:
- Passion for making a difference in people’s lives.
- Intermediate computer skills and proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook required.
- Associate’s degree required: Bachelor’s degree in related area strongly preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years experience required in leading and inspiring others to great results.
- Experience supervising direct reports preferred.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Antonio, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A