Use your natural gift of education and persuasion to help patients and their families cope with the effects of kidney disease. Life on dialysis can be a difficult transition for many patients-and you’ll be there to support and advocate for them. In this vital role, you will help patients understand their rights and responsibilities, and guide them in managing the physical, mental, emotional and financial demands of End Stage Renal Disease.If you love patient-centered health care with real relationships inside a company that encourages fun on and off the clock, then DaVita is the place for you.
- A community first, company second culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Master’s degree in Social Work (MSW) required with a specialization in clinical practice
- Two years of experience as a social worker in a healthcare setting preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of government and private insurance programs
- Basic computer skills in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook as well as functional proficiency with DaVita specific applications within 60 days
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- Licensed or registered in the state of practice as required by state regulations.
- Comprehensive benefits: Medical, dental, vision, 401(k) match, paid time off, PTO cash out
- Professional development programs: DaVita offers a variety of programs to help strong performers grow within their career and also offers on-demand virtual leadership and development courses through DaVita’s online training platform StarLearning.
- Support for you and your family: Family resources, EAP counseling sessions, access Headspace®, backup child and elder care, maternity/paternity leave and more
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Banning, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A