DaVita is seeking individuals who are interested in supporting their communities as an Dialysis Support Technician. We are hiring immediately for per diem, temporary assignments in support of our direct patient care providers in dialysis.At DaVita, we recognize that COVID-19 (coronavirus) has been a major issue around the world, and especially concerning to dialysis patients and their families. In a world of change, we need individuals who are interested in stepping in to help our current DaVita teammates keep our clinics safe for our patients.
- Team. Work alongside with a cross functional team of clinicians including technicians, nurses, dietitians, social workers and leadership.
- You will help your team by making CVC packs, stocking the treatment floor, offering phone support and any other additional support the team may need.
- COVID-19 Screening: Spend the majority of your day within a dialysis clinic screening those who enter clinic facilities by taking their temperature and ensuring everyone who enters the clinic is wearing a mask.
- Dialysis Support Technician Duties. Assist dialysis patients to and from the scale to their dialysis chair. Technicians will also put on blood pressure cuffs to dialysis patients and ensure of dialysis chairs are wiped down and thoroughly disinfected in between patients.
- COVID-19 CDC compliant. With the current state of COVID-19 across the country, DaVita is strictly following the CDC’s guidelines put in place for the proper usage of PPEs and the cleaning of our clinics. You can find out more about what DaVita is doing about COVID-19 here.
- Must be comfortable being around blood and needles
- Flexibility to work mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
- Willingness to work across multiple clinics in your area if needed
Qualification & Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be ok with working around potential COVID-19 positive patients
- Passion for helping others
- Must wear proper personal protection equipment (PPE) provided by DaVita
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Exeter, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A