Website Clinix Health Group
To deliver and perform CSSD work for the safe and effective management of equipment and stock in CSSD to achieve levels of quality that are acceptable to the customer and that meet statutory requirements as per Group protocols.
- Ensure the cleaning and sterilization of all equipment and materials according to the standard operating procedures and health and safety requirements.
- Ensure that equipment is fully operational to avoid downtime.
- Ensure the accurate daily testing of the autoclave to ensure it effectively sterilizes equipment in theatre.
- Ensure that all stock requirements are managed closely to avoid wastage and avoidable costs.
- Ensure the hygienic and sterile packaging and sealing of any theatre equipment or prosthesis according to standard operating procedures.
- Adhere to standards and procedures to reduce cost and report associated risks to the Theatre Manager.
- Adhere to infection Control practices and procedures.
- Scope technician and or management preferable.
- CSSD Sterilization Courses will be advantageous.
- Grade 12 or equivalent level of education is essential.
- 1 to 3 years’ experience in a CSSD environment or a private hospital setting.
Company: Clinix Health Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Soweto
Application Deadline: N/A