Busamed Gateway Private Hospital is recruiting for registered nurses recovery room to provide nursing care under the direct and indirect supervision of the Theatre manager, and within the scope of practice for a registered nurse.
- Providing a safe patient area through effective and correct management of waste
- Ensuring that the surgical team functions within the guidelines of Infection Prevention Standards
- Be able to work harmoniously as a team member ensuring allocated tasks are completed effectively
- Ensure clinical processes are in line with the policies and procedures of Busamed Gateway Private Hospital.
- Assist in the effective management of staffing cost through adhering to all Busamed Gateway
- Private Hospital policies with respect to personal time and attendance.
- Provide comprehensive quality nursing care to patients, based on individualised patient needs
- Maintain effective relationships with all internal and external customers, and ensure all actions promote customer service excellence.
- Sound knowledge of costs and cost containment including economic use of stock and accurate charging of all items
- Relevant experience in the operating theatre recovery room would be an advantage.
- Compliance with the SANC code for a Registered Nurse and all applicable health care legislation
- Flexible – be able to work according to theatre requirements.
and appropriate health legislation
- Current SANC registration
- Capacity to implement and maintain standards of health practice required from all accredited bodies
- Working experience in private healthcare or healthcare funding industry will be advantageous
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Umhlanga
Application Deadline: N/A