Website Bidvest Bank
Maintenance of existing applications and development of new applications.
- Attend to change of applications and reports.
- All developmental efforts must be concluded within the Change Control process.
- Delivering developmental efforts on time.
- Levels & quality of service delivery as experienced by internal & externalstakeholders.
- Develop and maintain systems in terms of quality, proper documentation, as well as conformance to Enterprise architecture plan.
- Degree of customer satisfaction from customers
- Interprets business/customer requirements to provide timeous solutions.
- Speed of responses, reaction time, going the extra mile, turnaroundtime
- Adhere to source control policies & guidelines
- Adhere to coding standards
- Trouble-shoot and fix problems with applications and processes.
- 3 – 10 years’ experience in Systemsdesign, development and implementation
- Unit Testing
- Team Foundation Server / VSTS / Azure DevOps
- SQL Server Reporting Services
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- K2 Blackpearl
- Problem Solving
- WCF / WebAPI
- Mobile Development
- MVC / ASP.Net
- MCSD (Microsoft Certified Systems Developer)
- SQL Server
- .Net Core
- Entity Framework
- C# [URL Removed]
- BSc Information Technology or Computer Science
- National Diploma (ComputerProgramming or similar)
Company: Bidvest Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sandown, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A