Website Best Buy
The Inventory Specialist role is responsible to receive and ship merchandise to/from store and to stock merchandise in the warehouse or on the sales floor. You will also use your attention to detail to recognize possible safety and maintenance issues in and around our stores.At Best Buy, we are obsessed with building long term relationships with our customers. Every team member should feel empowered to deliver a world-class and unique experience based on what each customer needs.
- Helps drive a positive customer experience by building relationships, exhibiting empathy, and providing solutions to their needs.
- Removes merchandise from truck and compare against packing list.
- Operates equipment according to company safety standards to assist in moving merchandise.
- Stocks merchandise on the sales floor.
- Assists in the receiving of drop shipments
- Prepares merchandise for home delivery.
- Applies security tag to product and moves it to sales floor or warehouse storage.
- Packages merchandise for shipment and completes bill of lading for transfers
- Packages merchandise for shipment to return to Distribution Centers.
- Accurately documents movement of merchandise.
- Properly disposes of debris, boxes.
- Safely loads merchandise in customer’s vehicle.
- Verifies receipt against merchandise.
- Completes paperwork for store receiving, transfers, home delivery, DEVO, Junk Out.
- Ensures clean parking lot, sidewalks, store entry, aisles, restrooms, warehouse area.
- Ability to work successfully as part of a team
- Ability to work a flexible schedule inclusive of holidays, nights and weekends
- Ability to lift or maneuver 50-100 pounds, with or without accommodations
Qualification & Experience:
- 3 months experience in retail, customer service or related fields
Company: Best Buy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Allen Park, MI, US
Application Deadline: N/A