Website Best Buy
At Best Buy, we are obsessed with building long term relationships with our customers. Every team member should feel empowered to deliver a world-class and unique experience based on what each customer needs.
- Helps drive a positive customer experience by building relationships, exhibiting empathy, and providing solutions to their needs.
- Removes merchandise from truck and compare against packing list.
- Stocks merchandise on the sales floor.
- Assists in the receiving of drop shipments
- Prepares merchandise for home delivery.
- Applies security tag to product and moves it to sales floor or warehouse storage.
- Packages merchandise for shipment and completes bill of lading for transfers
- Packages merchandise for shipment to return to Distribution Centers.
- Operates equipment according to company safety standards to assist in moving merchandise.
- Accurately documents movement of merchandise.
- Completes paperwork for store receiving, transfers, home delivery, DEVO, Junk Out.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule inclusive of holidays, nights and weekends
- Ability to lift or maneuver 50-100 pounds, with or without accommodations
- Ability to work successfully as part of a team
Qualification & Experience:
- 3 months experience in retail, customer service or related fields
Company: Best Buy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hoover, AL, US
Application Deadline: N/A