Website Best Buy
The Best Buy Advisor engages customers using relationship skills and inspires them to see what’s possible with technology. In addition, they build quality relationships with customers and clients, making them feel excited, confident, and appreciated while providing them with relevant and memorable solutions.
Our Best Buy Advisor maintains knowledge of technology products and services through necessary trainings and certifications as well as self-development. The Advisor learns fundamental sales and customer service skills while having the opportunity to train across the departments they’re most excited about.
- Maintains merchandising and department readiness to serve customers within a specified area.
- Helps drive a positive customer experience by building relationships, exhibiting empathy, and providing solutions to their needs.
- Achieves profitable growth to meet team and individual goals while enabling an excellent customer shopping experience.
- Embraces our learning culture to continuously improve existing skills while acquiring new ones in support of our customer obsession and advancing your contribution.
- Engages customers using acquired skills to complete and support the customer experience.
- Processes transactions such as sales orders, returns and exchanges.
- Generates future opportunities by discovering the deeper needs of our customers to build lasting relationships.
- Applies the appropriate knowledge and expertise through ongoing learning and self-development.
- Utilizes available tools to stay current on promotional initiatives and help execute profitable growth through critical business drive times.
- Ability to work successfully as part of a team
Company: Best Buy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Owings Mills, MD, US
Application Deadline: N/A