Website Best Buy
Our Advisors support the operational processes of sales, returns and exchanges when working in customer service. They also work closely with other employees to demonstrate, promote, and sell products and services within all store sales zones as needed.
- Achieves profitable growth to meet team and individual goals while enabling an excellent customer shopping experience.
- Applies the appropriate knowledge and expertise through ongoing learning and self-development.
- Helps drive a positive customer experience by building relationships, exhibiting empathy, and providing solutions to their needs.
- Embraces our learning culture to continuously improve existing skills while acquiring new ones in support of our customer obsession and advancing your contribution.
- Maintains merchandising and department readiness to serve customers within a specified area.
- Processes transactions such as sales orders, returns and exchanges.
- Generates future opportunities by discovering the deeper needs of our customers to build lasting relationships.
- Utilizes available tools to stay current on promotional initiatives and help execute profitable growth through critical business drive times.
- Engages customers using acquired skills to complete and support the customer experience.
- Ability to work successfully as part of a team
Qualification & Experience:
- 3 months experience working in customer service, sales or related fields
Company: Best Buy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Germantown, MD, US
Application Deadline: N/A