Website Best Buy
The Product Flow Specialists receive and ship product to and from stores, stock product, and assist customers with product carry-outs and online orders. They support overall store goals by performing tasks that ensure product integrity and customer fulfillment. They also play an active role in accurately recording inventory and supporting store shrink or asset protection plans.
- Executes process outlined in SOP when product variances are identified.
- Operates equipment according to company safety standards to assist in moving product.
- Ensures products are properly secured to reduce store shrink.
- Safely loads merchandise into customers’ vehicles as requested.
- Completes daily replenishment to ensure product is fully stocked on the sales floor.
- Powers up store displays daily when opening the store and turns them off when closing.
- Monitors notifications of online orders and brings product to customer service desk or ships directly from store based on SOP.
- Completes daily tasks as assigned by store leadership or department supervisor.
- Helps drive a positive customer experience by building relationships, exhibiting empathy, and providing solutions for their needs.
- Provides back up to the Planogram Specialist and Inventory Specialist as necessary.
- Performs clean and bright duties as outlined in SOP.
- Prepares and documents physical product shipments from the store to specified destinations as outlined in SOP
- Receives and documents physical product from trucks (Best Buy Supply Chain and External Carrier) following processes outlined in Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- Ability to lift or maneuver 50 pounds, and team lift up to 100 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation(s)
- Ability to work successfully as part of a team
Company: Best Buy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Taylor, MI, US
Application Deadline: N/A