Website Best Buy
The Best Buy Core Computing Sales Consultant engages customers using selling skills to drive profitable growth and achieve their individual goals while showing customers what’s possible with technology. They maintains knowledge of technology products and services through required trainings and certifications as well as self-development. This role builds quality relationships with retail consumers to provide them with relevant and memorable products, services, and technology expertise. In addition, they’re responsible for delivering profitability by selling products or services and achieving revenue, margin, solutions and operational targets. They also work closely with other employees to demonstrate, promote, and sell products and services within all departments as needed.
- Builds knowledge through ongoing learning and self-development to deliver an excellent customer shopping experience.
- Utilizes training tools to stay current on promotional initiatives and help execute profitable growth through critical business drive times.
- Helps drive a positive customer experience by building relationships, exhibiting empathy, and providing solutions to their needs.
- Engages customers using selling skills to drive profitable growth and achieve both team and individual goals.
- Maintains specified department merchandising and readiness to serve customers.
- Ability to work successfully as part of a team
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including holidays, nights, and weekends
Qualification & Experience:
- 3 months of experience working in customer service, sales, or related fields
Company: Best Buy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hattiesburg, MS, US
Application Deadline: N/A