The Merchandising Team Lead is primarily responsible to drive store sales through the execution of in-store merchandising standards. The merchandise lead will partner closely with the operations, sales, and visual teams to ensure new receipts are merchandised in a way that aligns with our brand, appeals to our customer and encourages her to buy. Understanding company directives and the ability to interpret merchandise guidelines is essential to success in this role. The lead reports directly to the Merchandising Team Manager or ASM-Merchandising, serves as a key holder for the store and leads the merchandising team.
- Ensure new receipts are merchandised on the sales floor following company guidelines while interpreting the directives to best align with the brand and your store architecture.
- Perform duties such as maintaining store standards, including rotation of products, displaying merchandise properly, pricing and restocking as necessary.
- Execute and model best practice for markdowns and signing process to meet store compliance and sell thru goals
- Coordinate gathering and moving materials, merchandise, fixtures and equipment necessary for the assigned project work. Work proactively with others to complete projects.
- Must be proficient in running the register and able to assist in and sell during designated periods of high volume or low floor coverage.
- Attend all store meetings and training sessions as scheduled
- Support the Customer Experience through store merchandising, signing and Omni support.
- Lead merchandise associates to achieve and maintain merchandising excellence, discuss new product and changes to presentation.Maintain a neat and professional appearance in compliance with the current dress code
- Ability to work in other areas or complete assigned duties as requested
- Model best practices when training of new associates when requested and assigned
- Follow all safety and risk management guidelines and policies and model best practices to associates
- Ability to stand most of the work day
- Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs
- Ability to push / pull receiving equipment weighing up to 500 lbs such as rolling flats, z-racks and pallet jacks
- Ability to climb ladders to merchandise and set high wall areas
Ability to move merchandise on the sales floo
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Washington, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A