Website Barnes & Noble, Inc.
Barnes & Noble Reno Distribution Center is HIRING! Currently, we are looking to urgently fill Picker/Packer positions in our Warehouse and NO EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED! We will train you! We are located right off exit 26 on Interstate 580- just 6 miles south of the Reno-Tahoe Airport!
- To be successful in this role, you must enjoy working in a fast-paced work environment! We are looking for highly motivated individuals who demonstrate reliable attendance and a willingness to learn.
- Continuous body movement and the ability to stand for long periods of time; lifting, pushing, and pulling continuously up to 50 lbs. will allow you to meet these expectations.
- Our ultimate goal is to exceed our customers’ expectations by delivering quality products in a timely manner.
- Attention to detail is required to ensure the correct item is picked, the proper label is affixed, and all items are handled with care as the package is made ready for shipping.
- You will be required to demonstrate excellent manual dexterity and coordination; pick/pack and build orders to be delivered to stores and customers using a hand-held scanner, ticketing machine or label maker; ability to meet or exceed production requirements daily while following all work standards.
- As a Picker/Packer, you will be pulling books, calendars, and a variety of other products as you prepare an order to be shipped to one of our stores or customers.
- To do this, we need everyone to work together and be flexible to move to different areas in the warehouse based upon business needs.
- Acts with integrity and trust, promoting our bookselling culture and core values.
- Basic mathematical skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Some warehouse experience is preferred, but we will train you if you have no experience.
- Basic written and verbal English communications skills.
Company: Barnes & Noble, Inc.
Vacancy Type: Temporary
Job Location: Reno, NV, US
Application Deadline: N/A