Website Asda Stores Limited
If you’re all about delivering exceptional service and going the extra mile you’ll love the buzz of our in-store practice. You’ll bring more than an outstanding knowledge of frames and lenses; you’ll be passionate about providing customers with great optical products at great value as well as managing the department and inspiring your team to be their best every day. Together, you’ll drive forward sales whilst aiming to become the most trusted optician in the local community.
- The day-to-day management of the Optical department, its commercial metrics and the colleagues working in it.
- Ensuring the department and team remain safe and legal.
- Ensuring customers get the best legally dispensed optical products.
- Planning eye tests and contact lens clinics that meet customers’ needs.
- Training, coaching and inspiring your colleagues.
- Driving the business forward.
- You’ll want to deliver outstanding clinical care to our customers in an exciting, progressive environment. You’ll be naturally friendly and want to get stuck in, working with your team to deliver great results.
- You’ll need to be registered with the General Optical Council as a fully qualified Dispensing Optician.
- You’ll be registered performer with your NHS area team or Health Board and be on track to meet the statutory points requirement for Continued Education & Training (CET).
Company: Asda Stores Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Leicester, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A