Website Al Ansari Exchange
To identify the new corporate customers in the market by conducting research, identify opportunities for greater profits through corporate remittances.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for building and maintaining a strong sales pipeline with the primary goal of not only meeting but exceeding the department targets while increasing revenue through corporate remittances.
- Good knowledge of the UAE market
- Flexibility to travel within the UAE or be based on different work location assignments
- UAE Driving license is a must
- Excellent command of written and spoken English, Arabic-speaking skill is an advantage
- With proven history of achieving targets, proactive and results oriented
- Able to work in a multicultural environment while promoting teamwork in order to achieve goals & deliverables
Company: Al Ansari Exchange
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A