Website Air Canada
Reporting to the Training Delivery Manager, Ramp and Baggage, the Trainer will be responsible for the preparation, delivery and recordkeeping of safety, technical and non-technical classroom training for Aircraft Services. They will provide on the job training, classroom facilitation, coaching and support, and will participate in meetings and workshops as required.
- Motivated and enthusiastic team player and ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Highly flexible and adaptable.
- Willingness and ability to travel.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and Power Point
- Previous experience in Training Delivery
- Knowledge of Adult learning methodologies
- Exceptional organization skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Good problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Good time management skills.
- Strong facilitation and presentation skills
- A valid driver’s license
- Knowledge of Airport processes.
- Aircraft Services background and experience.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
Company: Air Canada
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Calgary, AB, CA
Application Deadline: N/A