Website Air Canada
The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for managing and developing the representation of Air Canada Cargo on its website and through digital marketing channels. Specifically, this position will design, orchestrate and segment all Cargo email communications to customers through digital Campaign software,
- Participate in additional projects within the Marketing/Communications department
- Manage the translation of content for the website.
- Improve discoverability of the Air Canada Cargo website and content through the use of search engine optimization (SEO) techniques and best practices.
- Improve navigation through UI/UX initiatives and best practices for optimal customer experience.
- Provide guidance and assistance, as needed, with internal communication projects
- Ensure brand identity and requirements are followed in all marketing communications channels
- Assist in the creation and production of presentation materials
- Partner with internal departments for cross-functional development and collaboration between the platforms.
- Manage and contribute to Air Canada Cargo’s digital strategy initiatives and partner with internal and external stakeholders.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud products (InDesign, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, etc.)
- Experience with Adobe Campaign and other aspects of Experience Cloud an asset.
- Familiarity of HTML, JSON and related languages an asset
- Excellent writing and editing skills and ability to develop creative content
- Intermediate graphic design skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication and presentation skills
- University degree in Communications, Marketing or equivalent
- 3 – 5 years of relevant experience
- Bilingual – Proficient in grammar, spelling and punctuation in English and French
- Strong time management skills with the ability to handle multiple, simultaneous priorities
- Strong understanding of analytics and data manipulation
- High levels of ingenuity, creativity and initiative
- Understanding of SalesForce a plus but not required
Company: Air Canada
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dorval, QC, CA
Application Deadline: N/A