Website African Bank Limited
The purpose of this role is to ensure that business changes and projects are tested efficiently within timescales and to a high quality to ensure that the change delivered meets the non-functional requirements. Doing this by designing, developing, and executing performance tests to ensure that the applications under test meet their performance objective.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and provide suggestions for issues found.
- Strong SQL knowledge
- Understanding of the roles of change management and business implementation.
- Ability to Create performance testing strategies and plans for load, stress and spike
- Compliance with the procedures laid down within the QA Department.
- Create and maintain performance test scripts for various teams/projects across a wide technology stack using Loadrunner.
- Generate reports; analyze test results highlighting key observations to stakeholders.
- Create and maintain performance estimates
- Proactive in bringing forward potential application performance risks with and suggest mitigations.
- Understanding of ISEB testing techniques and their practical application.
- Communication Skills (verbal & written)
- Knowledge and Understanding of ABIL IT systems
- Experience in using HP ALM in conjunction with the automation test tool.
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge and understanding of USD
- 3 Year IT Degree/Diploma and ISTQB certificate
- 3 years relevant experience of which 2 years must be in a Performance test analyst role
- Conflict management
- Analytical Skills
Company: African Bank Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Midrand
Application Deadline: N/A