Plan, lead and manage the process of financial planning and budgeting for all business and operations in ADNOC Distribution through the establishment and implementation of effective guidelines, policies, procedures and timelines in order to achieve and exceed the company profitability.
- Direct and guide the timely monitoring of the financial performance versus budgets so that areas of unsatisfactory performance are identified and rectified promptly, and potential performance improvement opportunities are capitalised upon.
- Plan and manage the budgeting and forecasting processes within the annual and long-term business plans in order to support the achievement of overall business strategy.
- Manage and review budgets to ensure correctness of methodology, reasonableness of projections, and calculations of profitability generated from the business.
- Direct the evaluation of business requirements and ensure the preparation of organizational budget in-line with business plans for all ADNOC Distribution divisions; monitor / control expenditure, advice all functions on the same so as to facilitate operations of the organization by controlling costs in order to achieve a financial performance over the budgeted figure.
- Lead and guide the effective coordination with all departments to create awareness of financial plans and business performance across all levels in order to establish support of achievement of budgetary compliance across the organization.
- Drive enterprise alignment and accountability in cross-functional financial planning and serve as key advisor to leadership by enabling informed budget and investment decisions as well as linking day to day to short-term and long-term business strategies.
- Review annual plans and budgets produced by departments to ensure they meet cost and profitability targets, whilst being realistic and achievable.
- Demonstrate analytical skills
- Strong written and oral skills
- 12 years of experience, including at least 4 years in management positions within Finance.
- Knowledge of financial planning and budgeting
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate with senior stakeholders
- Significant professional accounting and financial analysis/reporting experience
- Fluent in Business English
- Specialisation in accounting and finance
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/ Accounting Management or equivalent.
- Knowledge of reputed financial / accounting systems
- Demonstrate internal and external stakeholder skills
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A